[R] Display all element names neatly in a Venn Diagram

davideps davideps at umich.edu
Sat Sep 21 18:43:17 CEST 2013

Hello,

I want to create a Venn diagram that displays all the elements of the sets
and overlap regions. The closest tool I've found for this is in Vennerable,
described here:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7029987/r-how-to-display-elements-instead-of-just-counts-within-each-circle-of-a-venn

However, this does not actually fit the elements within the regions but
instead makes a single long name for that region from the element names. At
the very least, I would like to reformat the name onto multiple lines. Any
suggestions?

-david