[R] Graph is without line

PIKAL Petr petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Wed Sep 25 09:16:50 CEST 2013

Hi

It is mostly question of personal preference. Factors have some nice features when manipulating with levels, sorting, and/or using numeric annotation. However when you want to add some new value to factor it is trickier than with plain string vectors. Maybe it is time to look into R-intro explanation of object differences.

Petr