[R] Please help! Matrices and parameter of time

Tue Apr 1 15:49:31 CEST 2014

This mailing list has a no homework policy (read the Posting Guide, please, which also requests that you post in plain text format only). If this is not homework then you will have to be a bit more specific about what you know and what you don't in order to get useful help. Questions about why you should put certain values in particular locations in your array are not about R and are off topic here.

If you are having difficulty with R syntax for arrays, I recommend reading the Introduction to R document supplied with the software, and experimenting. If you are still having difficulty after doing that, then refer to where you get lost in that document when asking for more help.

A word of advice: the least obvious thing about arrays to beginners is that they are constructed using one big vector rather than a bunch of little vectors, yet it is possible to extract or change little vectors or arrays from the larger array using indexing.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing