[R] Sweave files into LaTex

Michael Friendly friendly at yorku.ca
Sat Apr 5 20:13:53 CEST 2014

If you use knitr, you can do, in master.Rnw

<<Rcode, child="Rcode.Rnw">>=
@
This is the equivalent of \input{} (but not \include{}) at the .Rnw level.

At any rate, if you have more than just a few code chunks, you should
do your work in master.Rnw and produce master.tex from that using
either sweave() or knitr()

-M

--
Michael Friendly     Email: friendly AT yorku DOT ca
Professor, Psychology Dept. & Chair, Quantitative Methods