[R] Survey

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sun Apr 6 19:06:13 CEST 2014

On Apr 6, 2014, at 2:36 AM, Anthony Damico wrote:

> hi leandro, in case you're already familiar with ibge's pnad, you
> might
> find these examples useful--
>
> http://www.asdfree.com/search/label/pesquisa%20nacional%20por%20amostra%20de%20domicilios%20%28pnad%29
>
> https://github.com/ajdamico/usgsd/tree/master/Pesquisa%20Nacional%20por%20Amostra%20de%20Domicilios
>
> --they construct and analyze the sqlite-backed survey design that dr.
> lumley is referring to

Thank you for this and all of your other work aimed at improving
access to governmental data resource. The script for importation of
the SEER text data ran flawlessly.

The link at the bottom of the page in the first link to Lumley's old
page on database backed svy objects at UW is now at an r-forge hosted
page:

http://r-survey.r-forge.r-project.org/survey/svy-dbi.html

--

David.