[R] R script on Rstudio server

Mon Apr 7 17:51:10 CEST 2014

Please read the Posting Guide. RStudio has a support forum of their own, and you should post in plain text.

That said, RStudio Server is just a user interface for the R software installed on the server it runs on. This is a great place to ask questions about R, but not about how to add memory to a server. You should try some smaller data sets to get an idea of how much memory you need, and if it is not practical then there are database approaches that can use more disk and less RAM. The drawback is that you usually have to adapt your algorithms to those approaches.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing