[R] Changes between R 3.1 vs 3.0.3

Duncan Murdoch murdoch.duncan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 20:28:30 CEST 2014

On 07/04/2014 1:22 PM, Marc Girondot wrote:
> If there a list of changes between 3.1 and 3.0.3 ?

If you have 3.1.0rc installed, look in the HTML help system for the NEWS
item.  If you don't have it installed, a copy of the nightly news is on
CRAN under "new features in this version" on
<http://cran.r-project.org/bin/windows/base/rtest.html>.  (The actual
URL changes sometimes; currently it is
<http://cran.r-project.org/bin/windows/base/NEWS.R-3.1.0rc.html>.)

The RSS feed that Ista pointed you to will tell you about changes to
that file (i.e. sort of second differences to R).

Duncan Murdoch