[R] locating a data value in 3-dimensional data set

mamuash bukana mamushbukana at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 15:50:40 CEST 2014

I have a 3-dimentional data set with dimensions "longitude",
"latitude", and "time". Unfortunately, when I look at the range of
values in the data set, I noticed some very extremely large(positive
and negative) values which are unexpected to be there. So I wanted to
point-out the location (lon, lat and time) which these extreme values
correspond to in order to see what is happening there. But I could not
point-out these grid points and time.

I tried:
which(3ddata==x) # 3ddata is name of data set, x is the observed extreme value
But this couldn't help me.

Any suggestion please?

Thanks