[R] Modeling presence only data in R

Jorge Luis Renteria jlrenteriab at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 18:27:15 CEST 2014

Dear Friends

I am running some SDM to assess the potential distribution of some plant
species. We want to run 3 models using presence data only (BIOBLIM, DOMIAN,
MAHAL). I am using the Dismo library for R.

We would like to evaluate the three models using the AUC the Kappa COR
(Pearson correlation). When I run the evaluate function “e<-evaluate (p,a,
model,predictors)”from the Dismo package I get only the AUC>

Can someone advice or provide the scripts/ package to get the Kappa and COR
of the models?

Thank you very much for your help

Cheers

jorge