[R] StatET and R 3.1.0

Jonathan Greenberg jgrn at illinois.edu
Fri Apr 11 17:42:02 CEST 2014

R-helpers:

I posted a message to the statet listserv, but I thought I'd ask here
as well since it is one of the major R developer environments-- has
anyone gotten the StatET plugin for Eclipse working with R 3.1.0 yet?
Any tricks?  I did manage to get rj updated to 2.0 via:

install.packages(c("rj", "rj.gd"),
repos="http://download.walware.de/rj-2.0",type="source")

But the plugin is throwing an error (using the last maintenance update
at http://download.walware.de/eclipse-4.3/testing):

Launching the R Console was cancelled, because it seems starting the R
engine failed.  Please make sure that R package 'rj' (1.1 or
compatible) is installed
and that the R library paths are set correctly for the R environment
configuration 'R'.

--j

--
Jonathan A. Greenberg, PhD