[R] R tool support

Tue Apr 15 15:46:19 CEST 2014

This request is off-topic per the Posting Guide, which you seem not to have read (this question is clearly a development question, and you are posting using HTML email format which is not supported on this list).

Please note that that .NET is not one of the development environments supported by the core R developers (see the Writing R Extensions documentation), so it is not even clear to me that you will obtain assistance on the R-devel mailing list, but it would at least be relevant there.

I have seen a web site that discusses calling R from .NET, so it has apparently been done before.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing