[R] R - Need Help : Using R's qcc package in .Net Appln

Tue Apr 15 23:11:19 CEST 2014

This request, like the one from earlier today, is off-topic on R-help, and off-topic on the other mailing lists you cross posted to. It is rude to cross post to multiple mailing lists... pick the appropriate place according to the relevant Posting Guide and stick with it. Not only are you broadcasting to inappropriate lists at this point, but you are apparently being impatient with the response to your posts on the R.NET discussion website[1]... abusing other forums because the appropriate forum is slow is also rude.

[1] rdotnet.codeplex.com/discussions
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing