[R] Regarding snp data

Manan Amin mamin89 at live.com
Wed Apr 16 01:15:01 CEST 2014

Hello,

I have a data file of 108mb with snps data of 0,1,2.  I am new in the program and have to do this project.  My first step is to get the p value using chisq.test function.  I have tried running the function however since I am new to language I am aware of how to do this step. My error am getting is cannot allocate vector of size.  Now I have data loaded as in table text file into a variable called data and passing that variable to function chisq.test with df value of 2.
Sent from my iPhone