[R] Values cells

MacQueen, Don macqueen1 at llnl.gov
Thu Apr 17 00:15:56 CEST 2014

I'm pretty sure this is described and not hard to find in the raster
package documentation, which you can download from the CRAN package page.
In addition, r-sig-geo is generally the best place to ask question related
to R's 'geo' packages (which includes raster).

-Don

--
Don MacQueen

Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory