[R] how I can I extract x,y and z values?

arun smartpink111 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 18 03:04:44 CEST 2014

Hi,
Please check
str(B)
do.call(cbind,B$smooth) #gives x and y values

#Couldn't find z values.
A.K.

On Thursday, April 17, 2014 5:12 PM, Kristi Glover <kristi.glover at hotmail.com> wrote:
Hi R User,

I was calculating a temperature (nestedness value) using nestedtemp and was able to plot the temperature for each species and sites, but I could not extract the information into table what is displayed in figure.
It must be simple but I could not extract. any suggestions?

library(bipartite)
data(vazarr)
vazarr[1:5,1:5]
B<-nestedtemp(vazarr)
plot(B)

I wanted to see the information of the plot B into a table. Also, In the figure I wanted to change the colors so that it would be more contrast.
your suggestions would help me a lot.
Thanks,
KG

    [[alternative HTML version deleted]]