[R] inverse normal distribution function

Rolf Turner r.turner at auckland.ac.nz
Fri Apr 18 14:46:58 CEST 2014

On 18/04/14 15:13, thanoon younis wrote:
> dear all members
>
> i want to use inverse normal distribution in R to show the value of
> variable Z when Z represent the ordered categorical variables. i hope
> anyone gives me an example on this distribution

(1) Your question makes no sense.  The normal distribution has nothing
to do (at least not directly) with categorical variables.

(2) The inverse cumulative distribution function for the normal
distribution is well documented in R.  Learn how to search.

(3) It would appear that you need to (a) learn some statistics, and
(b) learn something about R.

(4) Don't expect others to do your work for you.

cheers,

Rolf Turner