[R] reading & understanding SVG?

David Carlson dcarlson at tamu.edu
Mon Apr 21 18:06:58 CEST 2014

I was able to grab the logos by bringing the .svg file into
Inkscape (open source .svg editor). The three logos are grouped
so you can select them and then paste them into another
document. Then you'll have to ungroup the three logos and select
each logo separately.

David L Carlson
Department of Anthropology
Texas A&M University