[R] Fw: Save multiple plots as pdf or jpeg

Tue Apr 22 17:16:40 CEST 2014

Sounds like you are getting what you want... except that you used the word "but". If you are not getting what you want, then what is it that you do want? In particular, how do you intend to review or use many plots generated at once if not in a PDF file?
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing