[R] meta-question about R

William Dunlap wdunlap at tibco.com
Thu Apr 24 05:22:01 CEST 2014

Aren't those files support for named semaphores (made with sem_open())?
Packages like BH and RSQLite contain calls to sem_open.   Is your long-running
R process using such a package?

I don't think you would want to delete those files, but perhaps you can look into
whatever R package creates them and see if you can modify the code to give
them better names and then add those names to rkhunter's whitelist.

Bill Dunlap
TIBCO Software
wdunlap tibco.com