[R] instal tar.gz package on windows

KD Makatjane 23085738 at nwu.ac.za
Thu Apr 24 20:26:33 CEST 2014

Good evening sir/madam
My name is katleho makatjane. I am currently a B.com statistics student at North West University Mafikeng campus.  I have installed R 3.1.0 on my laptop but my main problem is to install all necessary packages so that I may be able to start using it for my analysis. It gives me error while trying to install them from downloaded files. And again it can connect to the internet to download them automatically. Can you please help me out on how to install the R packages. I am using a 32bit windows 7 ultimate operating system

Yours faithfully

Katleho Makatjane
North West University
Mafikeng Campus