[R] Unable to install rqpd

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 15:15:47 CEST 2014

Well, you could upgrade to the latest version of R, as the R-Forge
page states, "R-Forge provides these binaries only for the most recent
version of R, but not for older versions."

If there's no Windows binary, it' s possible that some necessary
requirement isn't available for Windows. You'll need to do some
further investigation on your own to find that out.

Please reply to the list, not just to me.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee
http://www.functionaldiversity.org