[R] lme4 Error Help: “maxstephalfit…pwrssUpdate”

ONKELINX, Thierry Thierry.ONKELINX at inbo.be
Mon Apr 28 08:32:55 CEST 2014

Dear Craig,

It is better to ask questions about lme4 at r-sig-mixed-models (in cc).

Are you using a recent version of lme4? Try upgrading lme4 and see if you still get the error.

Best regards,

Thierry

ir. Thierry Onkelinx
Instituut voor natuur- en bosonderzoek / Research Institute for Nature and Forest
Kliniekstraat 25
1070 Anderlecht
Belgium
+ 32 2 525 02 51
+ 32 54 43 61 85
Thierry.Onkelinx at inbo.be
www.inbo.be

To call in the statistician after the experiment is done may be no more than asking him to perform a post-mortem examination: he may be able to say what the experiment died of.
~ Sir Ronald Aylmer Fisher

The plural of anecdote is not data.
~ Roger Brinner

The combination of some data and an aching desire for an answer does not ensure that a reasonable answer can be extracted from a given body of data.
~ John Tukey