[R] How to change print behaviour within a markdown document

Sat Aug 2 07:54:27 CEST 2014

Use one of the various functions out there that generate markdown or html tables, and set the chunk option results='asis'.

Google for "kable", "xtable", "pander", or "ascii"... there are probably others as well.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing