[R] Extract particular months from List in R

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Sun Aug 3 09:47:36 CEST 2014

On 03.08.2014 07:17, Zilefac Elvis wrote:
> Hi ALL,
> I have a List object in R. The dataframes in the List have equal rows and columns.
> How can I extract from the List, data corresponding to say c(June, July , August)?
> Remember, it is a List object, containing 100 dataframes, with daily data arranged by YYMMDD.
> Thanks for your thoughtful solutions.

An example would be helpful.
Is the date column a Date, some POSIX.. object, or just a string or
numeric value?

In principle:
write a function that extracts data for these months from one data.frame
and then lapply() it to the list.
Given you had provided a small example, we could have given you some
more specific answer.

Best,
Uwe Ligges