[R] (no subject)

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 17:26:28 CEST 2014

By my count this is the third time you've posted this.

Please do not do that. Please do read the posting guide. Please do not
try to attach files that the list software will remove. Instead, put
enough data and code in the body of your email that others on the list
can reproduce your problem.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee