[R] find the data frames in list of objects and make a list of them

Matthew mccormack at molbio.mgh.harvard.edu
Thu Aug 14 00:49:51 CEST 2014

Hi Richard,

     Thank you very much for your reply and your code.
Your code is doing just what I asked for, but does not seem to be what I
need.

I will need to review some basic R before I can continue.

I am trying to list data frames in order to bind them into 1 single data
frame with something like: dplyr::rbind_all(list of data frames), but
when I try dplyr::rbind_all(lsDataFrame(ls())), I get the error: object
at index 1 not a data.frame. So, I am going to have to learn some more
about lists in R before proceding.

Thank you for your help and code.

Matthew

Matthew