[R] New reshape2 question

Thu Aug 14 16:24:12 CEST 2014

You shouldn't need to worry about your system clock (time)  for analyzing time data from files, but only your system timezone. The default value of TZ leads to assuming system timezone... setting it explicitly changes the assumed timezone for the purposes of the current instance of R.
I prefer to keep the conversation on list so others can chime in or learn from the exchange or correct my mistakes.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing