[R] Generating a polygon around points

Clint Bowman clint at ecy.wa.gov
Fri Aug 15 17:25:42 CEST 2014

Your question seems to need an answer to, "How do you find a convex hull
on a sphere?"  Google has many references.

Clint Bowman			INTERNET:	clint at ecy.wa.gov
Air Quality Modeler		INTERNET:	clint at math.utah.edu
Department of Ecology		VOICE:		(360) 407-6815
PO Box 47600			FAX:		(360) 407-7534
Olympia, WA 98504-7600

         USPS:           PO Box 47600, Olympia, WA 98504-7600
         Parcels:        300 Desmond Drive, Lacey, WA 98503-1274