[R] Generating a polygon around points

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sat Aug 16 01:01:49 CEST 2014

On Aug 15, 2014, at 3:11 PM, Rolf Turner wrote:

> On 16/08/14 05:10, Jeff Newmiller wrote:
>> I use RSiteSearch regularly with no problems. Perhaps I have just had
>> a lucky streak? I wonder what the odds are... :-)
>

> <SNIP>
>
>> On August 15, 2014 8:55:40 AM PDT, David Winsemius
>> <dwinsemius at comcast.net> wrote:

>>> RSiteSearch has really been broken for some time now. (You get the
>>> headers but the links are all broken.
>
> <SNIP>
>
> I tried RSiteSearch("convex hull") just now, as an experiment, and it seemed to work just fine.  I think that the Universe is picking on Dave
> (instead of on me, for once!). :-)

RSiteSearch("convex hull") does produce a page on my web-browser, but have you tried to follow links on the page? I got 404's about a third of the time , although admittedly I was earlier generalizing on the basis of 3 404's in a row. And I was further generalizing from earlier experience when support for searching the rhelp archive was abandoned.

--
David Winsemius
Alameda, CA, USA