[R] About radial.labels in plotrix

Hugues François hugues.francois at irstea.fr
Mon Aug 18 19:00:32 CEST 2014

Really sorry for this mistake... I have several graph to do for different weather station and mylim and sta are elements to loop on each one. For the example, the code should be the one below.

Sometimes I feel dumb since I have read the "pretty" thing but I didn't understand the syntax "pretty(range(lengths))" and I tried to call directly radial.lim in radial.labels. Reading your mail, I understood... And add this simple line radial.labels=sort(pretty(c(0,mylim)), decreasing=T) which works perfectly ! Effectively, it was trivial

Thanks :D

Hugues.

data2 <- cast(data, gid ~ azimut, value = "angle")

radial.plot(
	40-data2[,2:length(data2)],
	labels=c("N","NE","E","SE","S","SW","W","NW"),
	rp.type="p",
	radial.lim=c(0,40),
	line.col="#648bda",
	lwd = 2,