[R] Installing RODBC

Thu Aug 21 01:19:52 CEST 2014

My guess is that you do not have the appropriate ODBC development library for your operating system installed. It is not unusual that R packages that provide interfaces to outside APIs require that those resources be installed and configured in the operating system before the relevant R library can be installed.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing