[R] anova

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Thu Aug 21 16:37:38 CEST 2014

... and you do get P values; you just don't understand what you're
looking at, which is more or less what you said.

This is not a statistical help site. You should seek local statistical
consulting advice or post on a statistical help site (caveat emptor!)
like stats.stackexchange.com, not here.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter