[R] Help on installing "R" packages in a Citrix

Jon-Paul Cameron J.Cameron at hermes.co.uk
Fri Aug 22 09:36:37 CEST 2014

Hi

We are currently trying to migrate 3 users of "R" to a citrix based environment, but are coming across major issues trying to install the packages to the relevant image. Can someone please contact me around how the install should be done - as we can find no supporting documentation or help on this matter.

I already sent this request to "R-packages" for help, but was told this was the correct Forum for info of this type.

Many thanks

Jon-Paul Cameron

Systems Support Manager

Jon-Paul Cameron
Systems Support Manager

Direct tel: + 44  (0)20  7680 8046
Email: J.Cameron at hermes.co.uk<mailto:J.Cameron at hermes.co.uk>

Hermes Fund Managers
1 Portsoken Street
London, E1 8HZ
Switchboard: +44 (0)20 7702 0888

www.hermesfundmanagers.com<http://www.hermesfundmanagers.com/>

Hermes Fund Managers Limited
Registered in England No. 1661776, 1 Portsoken Street, London E1 8HZ

***Please read the Hermes email disclaimer at http://www.hermes.co.uk/email_terms.htm before acting on this email or opening any attachment***
The contents of this email are confidential.  If you hav...{{dropped:20}}