[R] How can I let the dimension change via the circulation?

西风古道 lx900902 at qq.com
Sat Aug 23 14:22:53 CEST 2014

Here is the fraction of Matlab code for the Generalized Sup ADF Test for the bubble testing:

The dimension of the matrix rwadft may vary via the circulation. I then imitate this code by the R program as the following:
for (dim0 in 1:30){
rwadf<-numeric(dim0)
 in the circulation but it does not work. The dimension of the rwadf do not vary and I can not get the right answer.
I want to know if I can let the dimension of the rwadf change via the circulation. How should I write the R code?‍
	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]