[R] How can I let the dimension change via the circulation?

John McKown john.archie.mckown at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 03:18:27 CEST 2014

Apparently part of your message was removed by the email software. You MUST
NOT use HTML encoded messages on this forum because the list software
removes all HTML encoded information before sending it to us. It appears
that the Matlab code was a victim of this removal. Also, don't try to paste
a "screen snap shot" or "picture". You really need to paste in just plain
text.

I tried to make a decent guess, but the only thing I can find that _might_
be what you are asking about is the Agumented Dickey-Fuller Test. I don't
even know what that _is_, even after reading the Wikipedia article.  But
that article mentioned the "tseries" package in R. It contains a function
called "adf.test()". I don't know if this is what you need or not. But you
can review it by installing "tseries" by entering the R command:
install.packages("tseries") at the R prompt. I am a system admin &
programmer, not a statistician or economist. What I read:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augmented_Dickey%E2%80%93Fuller_test . But I
don't understand it.