[R] rJAVA and JGR doesnot get installed,

Mon Aug 25 17:44:12 CEST 2014

"What could be the reason" might be that you don't have 64bit Java runtime installed. Either install that, or if you have 32bit Java runtime installed then you could try running the 32 bit version of R.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing