[R] buit a package using Rstudio and existing R files

Tue Aug 26 23:31:32 CEST 2014

I would suggest building your first package with as few functions as you can (one?). Once you get that working, try adding more functions and keep rebuilding as you go so the error messages don't drown you. In any event, your immediate problem is that CanceR-package.Rd has not been properly edited.

You should take the advice given in your error message and read the Writing R Extensions manual. While there are some shortcuts such as roxygen to creating the required files, when things go wrong the errors will generally be about files that are documented in the WRE document.

You should also read the Posting Guide which among other things mentions that this is a plain text mailing list. We are more likely to be able to decipher your email if you don't let your email program format it as HTML.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing