[R] R ERROR- Error in file(file, "rt") : cannot open the connection

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 14:44:25 CEST 2014

Hi,

You don't show us your code, and you really should, but most likely
you did not put the file where you thought you did, or there's a typo
in the name.

Using file.choose() may help.

Also, I think it's bad practice to put user files in the R library
directory. You should make a working directory in your own workspace.

Sarah

--
Sarah Gosle
http://www.stringpage.com