[R] minimum r installation to run a script

Ivar Bratberg ivarbra at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 22:46:26 CEST 2014

Hi,
I would like to deploy a R script such that it can be run as batch commando
on generic Window machines.

After reading a bit about deploy possibilities I see that the recommended
way is to include the whole R installation catalog and then run R from
command line from within that catalog.

However this catalog is in total 90 MB, and I am confident that I am using
only a small percentage of the libraries which are bundled.

Is there a package to help me find the minimal number of files necessary to
bundle with the script in order to make it run ?

Thank you for your attention.
IB

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]