[R] help.start() has a faulty link

Rui Barradas ruipbarradas at sapo.pt
Sun Aug 31 19:26:41 CEST 2014

Hello,

Sorry, I forgot to include sessionInfo. It's R 3.1.1 on Windows 7.
As for the vignette PDFs, you're right, they are missing. I always use
the default installation of the R for Windows binary file, shouldn't
they also be installed?

sessionInfo()
R version 3.1.1 (2014-07-10)
Platform: x86_64-w64-mingw32/x64 (64-bit)

locale:
[1] LC_COLLATE=Portuguese_Portugal.1252
LC_CTYPE=Portuguese_Portugal.1252
[3] LC_MONETARY=Portuguese_Portugal.1252 LC_NUMERIC=C

[5] LC_TIME=Portuguese_Portugal.1252

attached base packages:

[1] tools_3.1.1

Rui Barradas