[R] Cycling and different xerror values in cp of rpart, which result should I trust?...

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Mon Dec 1 18:49:20 CET 2014

Do see the posting guide, and do not re-post
(https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/2014-November/423727.html).

I suspect I am not alone in not knowing what you are talking about (even
though I am the rpart maintainer).  Please do try to explain clearly
what you mean with the reproducible example asked for in the posting
guide, and show us the output you get and want to understand.

And a hint: rpart cross-validation is random, so set a seed and include
that in your 'reproducible example'.