[R] R Arimax Function

Paul Bernal paulbernal07 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 06:12:43 CET 2014

Hello Mark,

Thank you for your timely reply. All I want to know is if the xreg argument
must contain the same amount of historical observations as the dependent
variable and if newxreg  has to have a forecast of the exogenous variable
equal to the number of periods to be forecasted.

Best regards and thanks again,

Paul