[R] Validation data critically small with GSIF

Tue Dec 9 19:33:40 CET 2014

Most packages are independent contributions. Their maintainers may or may not monitor this list. Please read the Posting Guide. See ?maintainer.

The package author felt that this warning was necessary to prevent its misuse. You will likely have to learn first what the limits of the algorithms really are (if they are different than this package asserts... you probably ought to document this new knowledge in a paper), and then learn how to create your own package or collaborate with the author to incorporate this knowledge into their package. If you need to test your theories you may be able to look at the package source code and define your own similar functions for temporary use.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing