[R] Getting a Error: unexpected symbol in:

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Sat Dec 13 04:11:10 CET 2014

As what is going on is completely obvious, I think you need to consult
a local programmer to explain it to you -- probably a 15 year old kid
will do. Seriously. Doesn't have to know R (other than that a
multiline's function's code/body must be enclosed in "{ }." Perhaps
reading an R tutorial (maybe "An Intro to R", which ships with R --
have you read it? If not, why not??)  might also do.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter
Genentech Nonclinical Biostatistics