[R] Missing Data Imputation for Complex Survey Data

Anthony Damico ajdamico at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 08:14:17 CET 2014

the mitools package is compatible with the survey package..  asdfree.com
has complete step-by-step R code examples to work with govt microdata.
here are the ones with multiply imputed survey data.  :)

national health interview survey
national survey of children's health
consumer expenditure survey
program of international student assessment
survey of consumer finances
survey of business owners
program for the international assessment of adult competencies

once you have the survey design constructed properly, you can just execute
the svyglm like this:

https://github.com/ajdamico/usgsd/blob/d300884bd63dd05c61e8a6fa76ed7293adae55c2/Consumer
Expenditure Survey/2011 fmly intrvw - analysis examples.R#659