[R] How to tell g++ where Rcpp.h is located?

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Sun Dec 14 03:01:31 CET 2014

On 14 December 2014 at 01:40, Dr.Richard Dybowski wrote:
| I am new to Rcpp and want to try the example given in
| http://gallery.rcpp.org/articles/r-function-from-c++/
| I have installed the Rcpp package via RStudio, but I do not know how to
| tell my C++ compiler (g++) where to find the header file Rcpp.h . In case
| it is relevant, my C++ IDE is Code::Blocks.
|
| Sorry for the newbie question but I would appreciate help with this.

Did you consider looking at the Rcpp documentation?

Dirk

PS Code::Blocks is irrelevant here, apart from maybe serving as your C++
editor.  You will probably do everything from within RStudio.  Besides
*copious* Rcpp documentation, there is also documentation about Rcpp at the
RStudio site. Oh, and we have a mailing list.

http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd at debian.org