[R] issues with corner.label() from plotrix

Brandstätter Christian christian.brandstaetter at tuwien.ac.at
Tue Dec 16 14:29:50 CET 2014

Dear Mr. Jim Lemon,

I tried to contact you via e-mail, but apparently it didn't work.
I enjoy using the function corner.label() a lot, since I tend to use multiplots.
However, recently I discovered two issues:
firstly, the parameter cex doesn't work; for this I was able to produce a simple workaround for myself;
I put in the function header of corner.label() "cex=1", and in the text-function below "cex=cex".
The second issue I couldn't fix; I produced a few log-scaled barplots (or plots)  and apparently the y-coordinates didn't turn out properly.

Example (R version 3.1.0, plotrix version 3.5-7)
barplot(sample(100),log="y")
corner.label(x=-1,y=1,"test",cex=15)

With best regards
Christian Brandstätter