[R] Help: The Difference Between Workspace, Script, and History

Ian Evans ievans272 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 23:27:39 CET 2014

I apologize that I am very new to R and programming in general. I do not
understand the difference between the script, the workspace, and the
history, and what saving each one means.

I seem to be doing fine writing commands and going through lessons and
examples (I'm using Learn R in a Day) but when I try to save what I wrote
and load it later, it tells me that it is loaded, but none of my code is
one the screen.

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]