[R] number of fuctions in a R-package

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Thu Dec 18 17:12:23 CET 2014

IANAL and this is not a legal advice forum, but to the best of my
knowledge... Yes it is allowable. Read the license. Your responsibilities
and limitations have more to do with what to do if you decide to
distribute your code. Also, there is no guarantee that CRAN will accept
your contribution... you may have to distribute it yourself.

I hope you have reviewed existing contributions that take similar
approaches (such as those discussed at [1]).

[1] http://stats.stackexchange.com/questions/5292/good-gui-for-r-suitable-for-a-beginner-wanting-to-learn-programming-in-r

On Thu, 18 Dec 2014, Diogo Andr? Alagador wrote:

> I would like to know if it is allowable to build an R-package made of one
> function only, to launch a GUI to take input data and users to select the
> models they intend to use, and to start running the processes?
>

> Thanks a lot,
>
> Diogo Alagador
>
> <http://www.cibioue.uevora.pt/9-uncategorised/185-dr-diogo-alagador>
> http://www.cibioue.uevora.pt/9-uncategorised/185-dr-diogo-alagador
>
> CIBIO/UE - Research Center in Biodiversity and Genetic Resources, University
> of ??ora, Portugal
>

> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

                                       Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing