[R] Automating regression

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Tue Dec 23 00:08:28 CET 2014

"Automate" is vague and ill-defined. But perhaps ?do.call is what
you're looking for; e.g.

myProc <- function(FUN, ...) do.call(FUN,...)

This is one of the cool things about functional type programming --
you can pass functions as arguments.

If this is not it, maybe someone else will groc what you mean -- or
you could define yourself more clearly.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter